Mulberry, Arkansas

I paid shipping for a Trial Order, the shipping slip says they shipped it on March 20th, 2015, I received it on March 25th and on April 1st they drafted my account for $89.73, that's not even 14 days from the day they shipped the product.I called to cancel this order and ask them to put the money back in my account and I can ONLY GET A RECORDING that allows me to cancel further shipments, but I can't get a customer service rep to discuss the fact that they jumped the gun on drafting my account before the Trial Period was complete!

Does anyone have another number other than 1-800-43-6840?

That is the only number that I have!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Firmativ. The most disappointing about free trial from Firmativ was rip off, poor customer service and no customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Firmativ.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Firmativ to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Firmativ?

Comments